The Better Gabba Board is a committee created to achieve a collaborative process for resourcing community initiatives, facilitating and increasing transparency of some local government processes in the Gabba Ward.
The Better Gabba Board held its inaugural meeting on Wednesday, 13 February, 2013.
The skills of the residents who have nominated for the Board are amazing and there was lots of interest and enthusiasm.
The first meeting’s purpose was for introductions and for Board Members to become familiar with the grant process, however, the Board was happy to allocate funding for one Lord Mayor’s Suburban Initiative Fund grant application. This is an auspicious sign.
The minutes of the inaugural meeting are attached for your convenience. All future minutes will be available on the website.
- Meeting Minutes Monday 9 September 2015
- Meeting Minutes Monday 30 June 2014
- Meeting Minutes Monday 18 November 2013
- Meeting Minutes Monday, 14 October, 2013
- Meeting Minutes Wednesday, 2 September, 2013
- Meeting Minutes Wednesday, 27 June, 2013
- Meeting Minutes Wednesday, 24 April, 2013
- Inaugural Meeting Minutes Wednesday, 13 February, 2013